Popular Posts

Monday, February 4, 2013

Love Story's Lugage

Hi Again.. In December i got suprised when Jessica message me in my facebook ( It's like christmast's gift for me) ..
I'm so honour i got chance to be February Guest DT for TGF .]

For the first week of February, i made Love Story's Luggage.

Front Side Luggage


Image           : TGF Stamp "Hoo Loves You".
Papers          :  Bazzil Cardstock, Bo Bunny Paper " Love Letter Collection", Grudge Paper Tim Holtz.
Coloring       :  Distress Ink Refill mix with Perfect Pearl.
Emblishment : Crystal Swarosky, Metal Emblishments, Glitter Mod Podge, Turquoise Perfect Pearl.
Ink               : Black Stazon.

Back Side Luggage

For the heart charm, first i put black stazon then i put glitter mod podge then i put turqouise perfect pearl. You can put pictures inside the heart charm.

Up Side Luggage

For the handbag, i used Grudge Paper from Tim holtz. 


Inside Luggage

I made this for my friend's birthday. Hope she like this..

Thank You for visiting my blog.. hope u can give comments ^0^..

Have a Nice Day..







16 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job!! Great suitcase and use of the TGF stamps, I am a great TGF fan myself and was last octobers guestdesigner..Have fun and hope you come to visit my blog too one day.

    Hugs Blankina

    PS I also run a candy untill the 24th of February

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is just adorable. I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fantastic! Congratulations on the TGF guest spot -- I can't wait to see everything you make with us this month! :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just Gorgeous!! LOVE it!!! Awesome work!!!
    Congrats on the TGF DT spot :D
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tq ladies for the like n sweet comments *Hugs*..

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and cute luggage , love the owl too and nice colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kereen... ternyata jd GDT tho, makanya tempo hari nyaranin ikut TGF challenge ya...
    Selamat ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ mbak.. hehehe .. waktu itu mah blm jd gdt mbak..
      ayoo mbak ikut challenge tgf, msh dikit yg ikut loh.. n lagi sayangg itu stamp tgf mbakk kgk di pake pakee

      Delete
  8. hello Suryana ...
    I love your mixed media, and you did it so well on it!
    keep creating because i love to see everything comes from you ;)

    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloo li.. Love ur amazing cards too..
      TQ jua li udh semangatin aku ^0^.. *hugs*

      Delete
  9. Can you help me with where I might find the suitcases
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi... i make the suitcases from cardstock
      I will make the tutorial later.. hope u can stoping by later ^0^

      Delete
  10. The suitcase are adoreble!!! I hope you make a tutorial.... Looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an amazing travel bag! loooove the images and the colouring!
    well, everything is fantastic!
    great work

    alby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq Alby.. Love ur coloring so much :)
      Hope u can give tutorial in ur blog, love how u color the fabric fold n how u colored the stone ..
      This travel bag is inspired by Debbie.

      Delete